Sunday, May 8, 2016

Being Proactive Amid Life's Overwhelming Challenges


Yesterday on PsychologyToday.com, I told of a psychiatrist who despite having spent all the time and money to become one, is making little money and is overwhelmed by life's challenges. 

In today's article, I wave a magic wand and, in the exact same circumstances, she is proactive in improving her life. While, of course, sometimes, moving forward isn't that simple, but perhaps seeing the two mindsets juxtaposed will be helpful to you. You may derive more benefit from today's article if you read the previous one first.

1 comment:

Sridhar C said...

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @lifecoachbloger and Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online