Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Give and Take with Adam Grant, Top Contrarian Self-Help Expert

Adam Grant is the youngest tenured professor at Penn/Wharton and has been rated its best teacher for four years in a row, Also, he writes regularly on work and psychology for the New York Times.

In February his new book will be published, Originals: How non-conformists move the world. The publisher sent me an advance copy.

In the book, Grant forwards a number of contra-intuitive recommendations. In my PsychologyToday.com article today, I offer few of those, followed by my reactions.

5 comments:

Noel said...

Impressive website. Numerous helpful tips in this article.

Charli said...

I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a great site.

Rhys said...

Your personal stuffs is beautiful. All the time deal with it up

Bianca said...

Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article

Larah said...

The site style is perfect, the articles is actually nice :D Good job

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online