Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The X-Prize Founder's Rules for Success...Compared with My Own

Billionaire entrepreneur Peter Diamandis is famous for having established the X Prize, It offers millions of dollars for the first team to meet various major challenges, for example, the self-teaching software that, within 18 months, yields the biggest improvement in standardized achievement tests among students in developing nations.

So I was intrigued when I saw Peter's Laws. Alas, the intrigue quickly turned to derision.

I disagree with at least half of them but space precludes my critiquing that many, In my PsychologyToday.com article today, I cite seven I particularly think are wrong and why. And because I prefer to criticize only when I can propose an alternative, I offer a few Marty's Not-Quite Laws and welcome your critique of them

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online