Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My PsychologyToday.com Articles with 2,000+ Facebook Likes

6/9/14 Update: Here's another one:
My article, Becoming a Better Listener has 6,400 Facebook Likes. And the total page views for my PsychologyToday.com articles is now 468,000.

I've been gratified by the response to my articles on PsychologyToday.com. I've only been writing for it for six weeks and the audience has built rapidly: 168,700 page views in the past week alone. 

If you haven't seen my articles, you might want to see if any interest you. These might especially be worth a look: Each has already received more than 2,000 Facebook Likes:

Can Anyone Figure Out What Makes Us Tick? (2,400 Facebook Likes)

How Would You Rate Your Life? (3,500 Facebook Likes) 

Why Following Your Passion Can Backfire (3,800 Facebook Likes)

6 Secrets to Making the Most of Your Time (5,700 Facebook Likes)

How Can You Tell Who to Trust (10,000 Facebook Likes)

What To Do When You're Being Ignored. (10,000 Facebook Likes.)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online