Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Jaron Lanier will Appear on "Work with Marty Nemko"

I rarely tout one of my upcoming radio programs. This is an exception.

While I'm grateful that many luminaries have appeared on my program, I'm finding myself particularly excited about my guest on Sep 15. Beyond being an expert on technology and society, he pieces together disparate nuggets into very smart, unconventional approaches to society's big problems.

He is Jaron Lanier.

We will collaboratively try, on air, to develop a bold yet realistic plan for reversing the middle class's shrinking.

I invite you to listen to the program. If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area, you can hear it live on KALW, 91.7 FM (NPR-San Francisco) or worldwide live on www.kalw.org. After that, it will be archived for a week on the National Public Radio website. After that, in perpetuity, the link will be on www.martynemko.com.


 

blogger templates | Make Money Online