Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Marty Nemko on KGO's Ronn Owens Program, 1/3/12

Tomorrow morning, Thurs, Jan 3, from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Pacific time, I'll be making my next regular appearance (approximately my 75th) on KGO Radio's Ronn Owens Program, one of the most respected and listened-to shows on the West Coast. His guests have included Presidents Obama and Carter, Benjamin Netenyahu, and even Willie Mays.

He'll likely ask me about the pockets of opportunity in today's economy, not-obvious ideas on landing a job, in moving up, etc. And he probably won't be able to resist asking me something about New Year's resolutions--maybe on how to keep from breaking them. And it's a call-in show, so if you'd like me to take a shot at your career conundrum, do call in. The number from anywhere in the greater San Francisco Bay Area is 80-80-810.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online