Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"How to Do Life": A graduation gift?


I've written almost 1,000 posts and avoided self-promotion. I'm allowing myself an exception here.

I've just written my sixth book, How to Do Life: What they didn't teach you in school. Rather than send prospective publishers just a Word file, I decided to print up a few books and send that to them.

Even if a publisher publishes it, it's many months until it gets published.

So with graduation season approaching, I thought I'd make the book available to you, so you can get it now, for example, as a graduation gift.

In just 160 pages, it presents invaluable advice on career, money, relationships, health, and life's biggest questions. It's the advice I wish my parents had given me.7

I like to think that whether the reader is 16 or 76, they'll find it most useful and even entertaining. HERE is the link to its Amazon page.




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online