Thursday, April 16, 2009

The latest painful letter from a man

Good evening. My name is XXXX and I'm going through the hardest fight of my life!! I'll try too make this short.

My wife and I split up in April of 08 and she and I agreed that my son would live with me. One day six months later, she simply took him away. I didn't know what to do so I did what they said the law told me to do. I filed a petition for paternity but she said in court that I beat her up a few times. That never happened!!!!!!!

She filed with the state attorney's and they picked up the case in Jan.09. So I have had to hire two attorneys--one for my child and the other for my criminal defense!!!!

My heart is clean and clear but I still worry because if I lose, my chances to be with my son dwindle away. I love my son!! Any tips you can provide would be so appreciated.

XXXX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you answer him? If so, is it all right to ask what your reply was?

Marty Nemko said...

I told how how sorry I was but that this was not my area of expertise. I referred him to Warren Farrell.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online